Contact Us! 813-712-8718


A paternity case is brought when unmarried parents wish to establish parental rights, time-sharing, child support, and other related issues. An unmarried biological father needs to establish his paternity rights in family court before his rights are enforceable. For example, and unmarried woman can legally relocate outside the State of Florida with the child, if the biological Father has not legally established his parental rights. Even couples who are living together should establish paternity and parental responsibility, so that the Father has all necessary access to school, medical, and other important aspects of the child(ren)'s lives. This process benefits both parties, so that each party's rights, responsibilities and obligations are clearly established. Determination of Paternity can be accomplished through an uncontested or contested proceeding.

Contact Us Today!

I invite you to contact us to schedule a 30-minute free consultation by phone to determine if I am the right attorney for you. If you wish a more in-depth consultation in person, there will be a $150.00 fee for a one (1) hour consultation. You can take advantage of the free valet service and parking will be validated in the Rivergate Tower Parking garage located at Ashley Drive and Twiggs Street, next to Curtis Hixon park.